Saturday 21 March 2015

something :3

I am trying my best to
Let you go
(You don't have to)
I don't want to be the one
To stop you from your goals.
(You're never gonna do that)
Is it just me who wants you to
Be here,
Or is it me who is stopping you?
(I don't wanna go I just want to stop here and live with you)
Say goodbye to all
the ones you love
(No saying good byes)
Say hai to new friends
(Not gonna leave the old ones behind)
You will make in the new home.
(It won't fee like home)
Just don't forget us
Or maybe just do.
(Oh I am never gonna)
Don't let us be
The one to stop you
(Oh no you won't ever stop me cause you get me archive everything.. Like everything)
Cause it's your life
You gotta live it
The way you want
(This is how I want it)
People come and go
(You aren't gonna go anywhere)
Leave scars leave their memories behind
But it's upto you
To do what you like.
(This is what I like)
You're looking at the old
Pictures that we took
Your smile just keeps on
Growing to a laugh
Your eyes just say everything
That's this is your last day
And it's going too fast.
You have million things
To do here, you have
Million peoples
To say goodbye to
But you say by my side
Asking me if I would cry?
When you will leave.
(Don't cry. I don't wanna leave you behind I want to take you all by my side)
Do you know what it's like
Loose someone you love
(
Darling in twenty four hours
You will know, (I don't wanna know)
Don't just hurt yourself a lot
Because now I won't be there
Near you to say,
Just smile and
let every pain wash away
So don't you cry,
( I will try not to)
Cause it's your life
You gotta live it
The way you want
People come and go
Leave scars leave their memories behind
But it's upto you
To do what you like. (Same as above too lazy xD)

Don't you ever feel lonely
Don't think you're lost
Don't you think anything wrong
Cause I will be always
 looking our for you,
Thats what friends do.
(I love it here... With you)
~Ricky and Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment