Wednesday 15 April 2015

A lecture, if you wanna avoid it the song is below it!

Hey everyone! Yes I know I said I am going to take break of two weeks but well I just couldn't I just had such an intresting week that not expressing about it would be rather stupidity! Well so for the first thing I quit almost social media for a month as I wanted to find myself. Well I seriously don't kno why I used "to find myself" line but well! And it's actually intresting. I didn't know that after chocolate I could get addicted to something like nature and this place weather I am in love with it! As I almost wrote 18 songs in a week. Some intresting facts I knew about myself was that I really love to watch the frogs jump. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's just beautiful seeing them jump and croak it's their own beautiful melody which fascinates me. I seriously dislike dogs. But this certain dog I met while walking in the road took my heart away, unfortunately I can't keep it because it belongs to someone else. But I understood one thing dogs are amazing just that I have to not judge them before, and the grass really looks amazing if you just sprinkle a little water and sleep in them. This place is absolute beauty which I couldn't see for years. I suddenly feel like I lived my whole life in a totally diffrent place, that thought actually haunts me. I love rains, I got to dance in one yesterday after star gazing with a friend of mine, that gave me eternal happiness, and a stupid yet beautiful memory I would always remember, why am I telling you all this? Well the reason is we all live life in  the most unhealthiest way and miss out all the fun. So all we gotta do is explore.
Ps: I miss you all.
P.s.s : I am not writting this a friend of mine is.
P.s.s.s : wish me luck to find more intrest in life and make it worth living
P.s.s.s : I have a poem for you all, just scroll down.

I don't need anything I thought
I have everything nothing to regret about
Yet born as a human, my greedy mind wanted something more.
I killed thousand people took everything from them,
Still my greediness didn't go down.
I asked myself what I want?
Brain thought it was the right time to trick me and make fall behind
It said to me, take over the world.
I foolishly ignored the values I had learnt,
I became the devil who people wanted to get rid off,
My soul even feared my very existence,
This time I asked my heart
Is this what I really wanted?
It just replied, you had everything
Yet you felt nothing.
Now you have everything which is becoming nothing
Is this what you want?
I hid myself in shame,
My own heart disapproved my very existence
I wanted to end my life,
I was going to die,
When a cell inside me shouted,
We live and die for you to survive,
You coward, you selfish creature.
Don't you owe us one?
For doing this much work.
I nodded in disgust,
I lived like a dead corpse,
My heart spoke again to me
This time A little gentler and said.
All you need now is little time and love
Before I could say back,
I was already in heaven surrounded
By everything I like
~Ricky Parker 

2 comments: