Wednesday 8 April 2015

two weeks break :3

I am leaving behind everything
Looking towards the light ahead of me
Don't worry about me
I want to be free
I got tangled in a huge mess
Which made everyone feel
Guilty,  of how they have a friend like me.
I wanna get away to a lonely place
I would love to be alone for a while
Away from every problems I got in life
I wanna relax and be free
So I just close my eyes
Look at the beautiful world I imagined
And it makes me cry that
When my vital organs don't work
I see beauty in everything
That makes me say that a
Physically challenged is more beautiful than
A healthy human being.
Maybe having faults is the best
But I need time to heal myself again
I km its okay be broken hearted sometimes
I know everything seems bad sometimes
But It takes time to digest the feelings
It takes time to cry out the pain.
I didn't have a heartbreak
Or got abused by anyone
But the fear inside me is
Eating me alive
Bit my bit
That's it feels hard to survive
I didn't ask for them best life
All I ever wanted was a good life
A life without regrets
But all i do now is regret
Every moment.
I wanna sit behind someone
I wanna be special person
I wanna be the one who can make someone smile
I don't wanna be invisible anymore
I don't wanna share weird post
Which says how life is so messed up
I also want to dream about someone
About something which I would get
I don't wanna be in the cage which gives me nothing but pain.
I wanna change become the old me
All I need is time,
Being alone.
So let me go for some time
I will be back as the one you want.

P.s - guys I am taking a break for a week from everything so have fun enjoy life :)

~Ricky Parker

2 comments: