Tuesday 21 April 2015

A tribute.

This is dedicated to every person who is harassed by someone in anyway.

I don't need anything I thought
I have everything nothing to regret about
Yet born as a human, my greedy mind wanted something more.
I killed thousand people took everything from them,
Still my greediness didn't go down.
I asked myself what I want?
Brain thought it was the right time to trick me and make fall behind
It said to me, take over the world.
I foolishly ignored the values I had learnt,
I became the devil who people wanted to get rid off,
My soul even feared my very existence,
This time I asked my heart
Is this what I really wanted?
It just replied, you had everything
Yet you felt nothing.
Now you have everything which is becoming nothing
Is this what you want?
I hid myself in shame,
My own heart disapproved my very existence
I wanted to end my life,
I was going to die,
When a cell inside me shouted,
We live and die for you to survive,
You coward, you selfish creature.
Don't you owe us one?
For doing this much work.
I nodded in disgust,
I lived like a dead corpse,
My heart spoke again to me
This time A little gentler and said.
All you need now is little time and love
Before I could say back,
I was already in heaven surrounded
By everything I like
~Ricky Parker 

No comments:

Post a Comment