Sunday 9 August 2015

Forever love :')

I saw you in an unusual way,
I was standing in the carnival and you were going round and round in the merry go round
Little did i know, you would make me go around you forever
I tried everything i could for you to notice me
Yet your eye just looked everything through me or past me.
I got my hopes up, build enough courage to ask you out
Yet you refused, you even look beautiful when you are mean.
I almost died , to make you say yes to my proposal.
Oh that shimmer, that beautiful look of hate in your eyes.
I cant even breathe when you are not around.
I was on my way back home,
When old harry asked me to tag along for a movie.
Little did i know you would be there,
The whole two hour long movie didn't interest me as much as your expressions towards everything.
Oh how much i wanted to freeze the moment.
Watch you like this forever,
The movie got over, so did my time to stop looking at you.
You walked away, miles away
All i did was follow you in the road leading to an unknown destination.
We Spoke few words on the way,
Shared few thoughts.
I dont know what happened next
We were dancing in the middle of road hand in hand.
Kissing under the moonlight.

The summer felt like a dream,
You were there by my side all along,
Yet the nightmares had to come.
The society made a black spot on our colourful love.
We broke up, even when our hearts were together forever.
You went far away,
I tried everything i could to reach you.
But you were already gone
All i was left with was emptiness
Few years later when i thought i finally moved on.
You come back to me saying you are engaged.
Cant you see the love in my eyes?
Cause i can see in yours.
I try to stop myself, but i am not over you.
I kiss you hard, you kiss me back.
The kisses compensate all the hollowness i felt in seconds.
We are together again.
But you say you want to leave,
Marry him.
My heart breaks, i beg you to not go.
You say you have to.
I let you go..
My life feels wrecked.
I am broken,
I stare at the front yard
Waiting for you to come back.
You do come back.
This time, i know for sure you wont ever leave me.
Years later, i am telling you all this.
As you hit your head hard.
You forgot everything
But i still know you love me.
So i am here by your side.
Singing this to you as we both die in each others arms.
-Ricky Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment