Tuesday 11 August 2015

Why?

We shared everything,
Every secret, every dream.
Little did i know, you would take my heart away and never give it back to me.
We were just friends.
Soon enough best friends
But little did i know,
I would want you as my girlfriend.

I smile at everything you say,
I cry whenever i see you sad.
I hate the everyone to death who dislike you.
Darling i would do anything for you,
So come to me now,
Be with me. I want you by my side now.
Cause i am suffocating to death
Your few words, your beautiful smile
Makes me go high
I feel like i am in the sky.

I gather up all my courage
To tell you how i feel,
You think i am being funny
And play along as though its not real
You hug me and kiss me
You make me go all insane..
Later you say, i am boring and it was all just a game.

Now here i am crying,
Cutting myself another time.
The pain feels so less
As compared to the pain i felt
When you broke my heart to pieces.
Now all i can do is look at you from backside
When i get too close to you
You push me like i dont mean anything.
I feel so lonely
I wish i was so dead
My friends say get over her
But do they know how much i loved you..

Just loook at me once
Give me one more chance
Be mine forever
Cause the world feels incomplete to me
Without you.
- Ricky Parker

2 comments:

  1. https://prestigiouswriters.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/why/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel it happening in my life hash... :'(

    ReplyDelete