Wednesday 5 August 2015

Is it love?

Oh heart, My heart why do you do this to me?
Why you have to beat so fast whenever i see him.
Why do you make me go breathless when he smiles.
His voice, his eyes, His way of living life
Everything drags me back to him.
Every word i read, everything i do.
Why do i need to relate everything to him?
Is it just my obsession over him?
My ears want to only hear him talking,
I rewind the old recorder to listen to his pale voice which he hates,
It sounds as the best voice in the world to me.
When i hear a love song or a heatbreak one
Why does he pop up into my hollow mind?
Have i really lost everything to him?
But every memory he shared with me seems like mine.
His dreams, his hopes on me make me feel secure and free.
I know he is unreachable to me yet why my heart craves for him?
My body feels so strong but my soul feels so weak.
When i close my eyes he is always there to welcome me.
Why? Oh why? What is happening to me.
He never looks at me, yet i can feel his presence even if he is miles away.
He thinks me as a family, I think him as the one i want family with.
Have i really lost everything i called mine to him?
Even if i did, why dont i regret it?
He seems like a direction i want to follow forever.
He feels like my destination, my journey, my everything.
But for him i know i am nothing.
Why cant i hate him?
We are so far away, yet why do i feel he is so close to me.
To him i am an open book,
But for me his life is a closed door.
Is it really what i think..
Am i really in love with him?
- Ricky Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment