Sunday 7 December 2014

2 : Since you're gone.

This was supposed to be my first post or shall I say introduction post but well I just couldn't start a blog saying Goodbye to forever a person whom I will always miss. I just wanted to start with a normal introduction cause he would want it!  So anyway!  I don't want you all to get emotional now or just call me 'duh she is attention seeker trying to act depressed' so here it goes this song os for you Rick And Rike ♥ I miss you both so much I hope you're always with me.

I am just a broken Glass now
Nobody cares to see
Looking out everywhere to somebody to be with
Asking everyone for help to just heal me.
But since your gone everything feels broken
Since your gone I don't know even what am I thinking

It's never been like this, I never want to cry hard
But you're gone now.
If I even think about the memories
I don't know if should laugh or cry
When anyone tries to cheer up its feels more like
What you would do and that just wrecks me up.
But since you're gone everything just feels so broken
Since you're gone everything is like a waste around me.

Have you ever seen me like this?
Why don't you just come back
Why you wanna break all promises?
You said you won't ever leave me.
Never let me be sad
But now you're gone..
Leaving me alone to get haunted by your memories

But now you're gone to a place where I can never be going
Do you wanna make me weak? If no why can't you just come back.
Don't go leaving me alone..
Just let me hold you close for once so I can just say a merry goodbye
But just don't go leaving me here alone.
Cause But since you're gone everything just feels so broken
Since you're gone everything is like a waste around me.
~Ricky Parker/ Reogustus. 






No comments:

Post a Comment