Sunday 7 December 2014

1. Wedding Song

First Post.


Its time to let the two souls mix
Its time to unite two lives into one
Its time to become from you and i, to us.
My life will end without you
I sing from my bellowed heart
My dear you reason to be alive.

The whole way we walk hand in hand.
Showing the world how sucessful we will be.
We won't be talking about differences now
We dont see a clear world without each other.
I may go blind But as my love
you will be the vision to my eyes.
you may go heartless because of miseries in life
But i will always be there for you
Sharing my heart with you.
I dont want to live or die.
I just want to be alive for you.
Just for you.
You're like the wonderful dream i ever had.
But this time everything is real.
I dont want to shout you're name.
And say i love you.
Because your name will echo in my heart. forever.
My love, marriage is the stage where we unite ourselves.
To become into a single person from two
My love this aint the song or my loves ending
But its the beginning of our wondeful journey of love.

~Ricky Parker/ Reogustus.


4 comments:

  1. #Ricky Parker...... You rock..... Didn't know you were this good! :P
    PS: I not who you are����

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thank you! So much ♥ ;) you did put a hashtag here so you know me ^_^

    ReplyDelete