Tuesday 9 December 2014

Third post : My Mon Cherre.

So yeah! One more day and one more poem/song of mine :D this song is written on a boys pov. Though yeah I did my best to write it like that.  I hope you all like it! So well here it comes this is for all the people who lost someone special and are always looking out for them!  It's song which says that they are looking from heavens and smiling! This song was edited by both idiots Ashwin and Rohan! There is a foreign word here which is mon chere which means my girl.  :") I hope you all like it! So here it goes and the next post will be a story I think ♥


When your shadow leaves you
When the memories haunt you
When your dreams fade
I will be the one to hold you.
When the tears roll down your eyes
I will be the one who will wash them away
You're my beautiful Maiden , My Mon Cherre.
I really won't let you go far away
You think you can handle everything?
Have you ever seen the smile in my face when you ask me for something
Girl you make my day
Like you're the light in my dark life
Though the way you're it just astonishes me.
Like you're an angel coming out of everywhere.
I wanna hold you close now,
Come near me now
I know it's my time to leave but don't let my memories fade
Cause I will be the one who will always be around Mon cherre.
Don't get lost in the hopes of past and how you can have me back
Just live in the present so your life is a gift to me.
I haven't loved you enough for this time.
I will come back from the heavens one day
That day when we reunite I won't ever let you go.
Just smile cherre, I am gonna be here soon and then I won't let you ever fall
Until don't let me fade away from your thoughts
Just be with me forever until the time you think I should be gone.
Goodbye cherre, I will be back one day!
Till then just live and smile.
So I can just forget all the misery i have ever been through.
Don't cry now just try to walk away from me
So once I get back to you, you will have nothing to regret upon.
~Ricky Parker/Reogustus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment