Monday 15 December 2014

fourth post : I found myself.

Hey! Fourth or fifth post a new song I will update Every Monday,  Wednesday and Friday.  So for today there is something I have just written for you all :3 I hope you all actually don't like it.  Because nobody should like sad poems.  They're meant to be sad. So here I go.

I am left alone
In the middle of nowhere
Searching for you
In this endless place.
I can still hear your voice
Calling out my name
My eyes just search for you
I am not hungry or I wanna sleep now
All I wanna do is search for you now
Find you and just live forever happily.
Now that I am searching for you here
All I can think about is
How you will be after seeing me.
They say time changes people a lot
So will your love will still remain the same?
if I am little late to find you.
Will you still look at me with those loving eyes
When I get out of this place and find you.
Will you really hold me close and make me forget every pain I ever had in my life.
It's just seems few hours now
Me searching for you
But a part of me says
I searched for you too long
Maybe it's my time to quit
Just stay in this place till eternity craving for you.
I put up a little strength in me
Try to stand again.
Because now I don't know about anything
All I care now is finding you.
Maybe you're my mystery which I need in my life.
Or a beautiful treasure of mine which got lost.
whatever you're to me, I just can't lose you dear.
I look above, see the stars.
How they shine with so much happiness even if they're far away
You're my star now and I won't ever let you fade away.
I will Find you dear.
I have reached the end now
The deadly maze were I was trapped is getting over now,
Will you be happy to see me out?
I see you from my eyes now
It's you the same you whom I always craved for, I see your smile,  I now realise how fake it is.
How every time you just played with me.
Maybe you deserve to be lost here.
but then Something inside me says,
I haven't come here to find you
You don't give me happiness now
You're just a lost mystery to me dear
Which I am not ready to search for,
But now I realise, that while trying to find the fake you I have found the real self of mine
The lost part of me which I always missed, is back to me now.
Maybe everything does happen for a reason.
In the path to find you I found myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment