Monday 22 December 2014

8 : Never let me go.

Another update :P before that THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 240 PAGE VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THAT ♥ so here comes my next poem/song and I swear I wanted to write a happy something but is it me or everything just turns sad so forgive me if I am depressing you :/ :3 I am good at depressing people though :P so here it goes

It just doesn't feel right
When you're not around
Its like something is missing from my soul
I don't know how to say that to you
But every inch of me wants you very badly.
Every moment of my life.
Maybe sometime I think you're the reason
Why I am surviving in this world.
All I want you to do now is hold me close
And Promise me that you would never let me go.
Please just look into my eyes,
So i can look into yours and drown in these feelings
I always had to say it, that every step i take
Everything I do, reminds me about only you.
I try to hide away in the blanket of fake happiness.
Because a part of me says i will hurt you badly.
In real all I wanna do is hold you close so you won't ever let me go.
The time has come like that,
Now I wanna smile only because of you.
I always wanted to tell you this
You're not my romeo nor I am your Juliet but
You're something I can trade the whole world for.
You're the one who I will always love.
So just never let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment