Tuesday 16 December 2014

6 : Lonely bird.

I am a lonely bird
Flying in the never ending sea
Everything is so calm that life feels dead
I wait for a typhoon which would blow me away from everything.
Waiting most of my life I just fly away!
Crying everyday just to reach the end and see the pradise.
Away from the sea
Every morning every night I just fly away.
Searching for someone
A person who could make me feel less lonely.
Just when the time comes for the typhoon.
My wings are weak I become fragile.
Now I don't know if I wanna survive or just be lost in my dreams
I flutter once more towards my death.
Every inch of me wants to stop
Leaving all the pain I fly with all my might.
Towards my death or shall I call it destiny.
Now everything feels week like I am broken but
Then I realise
That ahead of me is my dream.
The place full of people
The paradise I was always waiting for
Alll my hard work isn't going into vain
I cry now but the tears of joy.
Now my everyday flying on lonely island looks like
Just a past which I can smile at.
All I wanna do now is fly but with joy and pride.
~Ricky Parker/Reogustus

No comments:

Post a Comment