Tuesday 16 December 2014

5: The Pain.

I just wanna bleed to death.
I am tearing apart myself from this world.
Just sinking in the eternal pain.
Harming myself to get some relief.
I just smile,  try to laugh away the sorrows.
But inside I am just adding more misery to my life.
Crying more,  away from everyone.
Letting everyone fall behind me.
Trying to show everyone I am great.
but they just can't see that I am fading away.
Looking back at everything.
I only see myself,  laughing at every silly moment.
Now the past just is a happy memory to me in the present.
Where I am burning to death. Did I ever wait for a super hero?
To Come,  take me away save me.
So I am back to myself!
The reality just hits me hard now.
There is nobody for me.
There is no super man. Who would come and save me.
I am drowning in the pool of loneliness.
I am just starving for days.
So the time comes , when the food can be a reason for me to survive.
 I am just walking away from every happiness I ever had.
So the sadness just takes me away
posses me , so I don't feel anything later.
I am bidding goodbye to everyone now.
Cause maybe my time has come.
To leave this place and just die.
So nobody gets hurt by the silly me.
I am not strong, I am just week human being.
Breaking everyday.  Maybe one more hit.
I can't swallow more pain
Everything is over now.
Let me go now, cause I can't stand more of this pain.
Just let me go somewhere unknown
Cause I really can't handle this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment