Saturday 20 December 2014

The Forest Of Life :3

This Song is written by my Brother ♥ and it's beautiful so here its for you all.

I feel empty now. Like everything I had is gone. Like everything that used to worth a million dollars
It's not even worth a single Penny now.
Like I'm stuck up deep inside a Forest.
I'm losing the sense of direction with every step I take.
I just keep hoping a miracle will happen someday.
So I will just cheer up and let everything behind me fade.
Maybe I should just start it all from beginning/scratch.
Maybe I should give up now and let everything end.
Why not both? A little of this and a little of that.
Mostly bad things all should be left away
But sometimes the bad things are my idol.
I feel I should never let the memory of the mistakes leave me.
Maybe they aren't mistakes?
Maybe they are some mysteries in my life.
Who said i cant be the Sherlock this time
Solve every  problem in my life.
But something inside me says just let it go
It's not the time to find the hidden things, inside you.
Why isn't it time? Why do I have to wait more?  The voice inside me screams hard.
But then I realise something doesn't feel right.
Maybe that's the line I will and the regret upon rest of my life.
Then I feel that Everything's gonna be alright. Just don't let go everything which means something to you.
I should smile now let everything inside me out
Shine now.
Try to build a new dream which is worth to live in.
Because this is my beautiful life and I just won't let it fade away.

~Red. (THE ONE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED. )








1 comment: